Friday, May 29, 2009

What Not To Wear Does Blossom


I would rather go to the farmer's market with Jennifer Garner than have to watch a full episode of What Not To Wear. Mainly because Stacey London makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a pencil.
I will however be PVRing this Friday's episode because they are making over Blossom! Yep, Mayim Bialik will be the target of really bad puns and not at all funny attempts at jokes made by the hosts of this crap fest.
Mayim's problem is she doesn't give a rats ass what she looks like, "I'm frugal" she says "I don't have time to shop and I'm usually wearing clothes three sizes too big. It's not a priority for me to be a sexpot because kids don't care!"
Mayim also doesn't wear leather or pants,when I first read that I thought it said leather pants and I was like "well yeah, Sharon Stone's really the only one left that does" but that's not what it said, she actually doesn't wear pants, it's skirts or dresses all the time.
Finger's crossed that they have access to all those ridiculous hats from Blossom, oh and that six will make a guest appearance.

12 comments:

eva said...

For somebody who doesnt care how they dress that is strange that she would wear skirts and dresses all the time. Most people go to sweatpants - I would anyway to much effort in the skirt when your lazy.

I guess it was those blossom dresses that did it to her haha she has identified only with that

Stephanie said...

LOL. That's what I was thinking! All those dresses she had to wear for the show!

Anonymous said...

No pants....that is so strange but when I go back to my Amish roots its the same for us.....

hoop said...

Maybe she's part of the same religion/cult as some of the women that work here. They have to wear long skirts, no makeup or jewelry, and can't cut their hair. The men can cut their hair and wear stylish clothes of course.

jana said...

where in the hell do you work?

hooper said...

I work for Hillsborough County in Tampa, FL.

The weird thing is that the minister/paster/cult leader is a woman.

I don't think it is a real religion. Never saw it 'til I started working over here. I live in St. Pete.

jana said...

Oh no way my dad has a place is St.Pete's...

hoop said...

WOW! Cool. Nortside or Southside or beaches?

jana said...

LOL no idea....Eldorado Village

hoop said...

That is about 10 miles from my house. It is a mobile home park...a nice one.

jana said...

yup that's the one...it's relaxing in a Cocoon sort of state....he likes it there...I love it cause every hour is like happy hour there

hoop said...

Cool! You've been to my town.