Tuesday, May 26, 2009



Lindsay Lohan got a job y'all! And a man!

Blo has landed a part in a 2010 movie called "The Other Side", Katie Holmes was originally slated for the role but because of scheduling conflicts Katie pulled out.

The movie also stars Giovanni Ribisi, Woody Harrelson, Kieran Culkin, Dave Matthews and Alanis Morissette and is about "an over-achieving science scholar tries to solve a bizarre mystery involving the residents of a remote island and ultimately discovers something she could have never predicted".

Sounds cheese to me but hey it's better than selling jeans in Italy!

The movie business aside, Lindsay arrived home last night with her usual Nuclear Power Plant Orange glow and a new boy toy...only time will tell if Lindsay's switching from the innie's back to the outies.















Bookmark and Share






7 comments:

K said...

I have recently watched a whole bunch of Entourage. Seasons 1+2 so I feel I am pretty much in the know with regards to the "movie Biz"....seems as though she will have to kick ass on this film or she could find herself in a deep hole.

I am thinking of becoming an agent. Does anyone need representation. Ari Gould me arse. Got nothing on me.

Melissa said...

Outtie instead of an innie....LOL!!

jana said...

Ok first of all I don't like her foot attire...
secondly is Katie's "scheduling conflicts" maybe the preggers thing

hoop said...

The shoes are ugly and you don't wear brown shoes with a black outfit.

I may need some management.

JEWELS said...

They said the conflicts were with a BRoadway show she's doing but you never know JANJAN....

Stephanie said...

I have to say...I'm a little disappointed with the commercial.

hoop said...

He's cuter than Sam but that really isn't saying much.