Thursday, May 07, 2009

John + Drama



So it looks like Rags are just going to keep printing "Exclusives" and John Gosselin is just gonna keep denying them. John released a statement to People Magazine about the Us Magazine pictures and video of him with 23 year old teacher, Deanna Hummel.
"These allegations are false and just plain hurtful," Gosselin says in a
statement exclusively to PEOPLE. "As I adjust to the attention that comes from
being in the public eye, I need to be more careful and aware of who I am
associating with and where I am spending my time. But the bottom line is, I did
not cheat on Kate. I am sorry for putting my family in this awkward position,
given some poor decisions and bad judgments I've made recently."

Deanna is also saying that the stuff her brother said is all lies and he's a loser drug dealer who just wanted to get back at her because his ass is getting kicked out of her house.
I'm totally on the brother's side, he seems like the kind of guy who sits around smoking weed and eating Coco Puffs out of a salad bowl all day. Those are the people one can trust.

Bookmark and Share


5 comments:

d said...

i want to hear what kate has to say!

i'm starting to believe that jon did cheat because i think kate would be first to tell everyone that he hasn't cheated if he didn't

JEWELS said...

"When asked by Entertainment Weekly whether they will address this on air, Kate Gosselin says, "I think we will address the bigger picture, regarding the very public focus on our family and the stress it's caused in our relationship." She adds: "Our main focus is on our family and working through this."

via: People Mag.

via me: Kate Gosselin's the devil.

d said...

"working through this" huh? i'm bad, i know (for twisting words like this), but that sounds like something you would say regarding a cheating spouse, NOT something you would say regarding a stressed relationship

jerry, jerry, jerry!

Melissa said...

Jon is wearing waaaay too much make-up in that pic....and the matching pink....no good

jana said...

I agree with D her choice of words lead one to believe that Jonny boy crossed the line...LOL Ok I've never seen the show