Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hall Of Fame


Madonna was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame in New York yesterday. She was presented the honor by Justin Timberlake. Justin really needs to stop mentioning Britney I say yet again. During his introduction he said.
"She has still found time to kiss someone I may or may not have publicly kissed myself while I was in the audience...Of course you know I was talking about Sean Penn."
and,
"The world has always been full of Madonna wannabes and I might have even dated a couple."
SHUT-UP! I do not find this man funny or entertaining.
Fellow honorees were Leonard Cohen, The Dave Clark Five (Dave Clark, Lenny Davidson, Rick Huxley, Denny Payton and Mike Smith) , John Mellencamp , and The Ventures (Bob Bogle, Nokie Edwards, Gerry McGee, Mel Taylor, Don Wilson).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Musically I think Madge does deserve it good for her

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you feel the same way about justin ALWAYS talking about britney...it annoys the hell out me - she cheated on you, get over it!