Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New 9021No Details


Some new details about "spin off" of Beverly Hills 90210 have leaked.
"Father Harry Mills, who graduated Beverly Hills High (1980's) , returns to look after his alcoholic mother. He brings along his wife, Celia, their teen daughter Annie and adopted son Dixon.

There are four other teen characters, including Daphne Silver, 16, and Max Silver, 20, presumably the children of David Silver and Donna Martin, who were played by Brian Austin Green and Tori Spelling and who wed in the original 90210. (Their characters are not set to appear on the show.)"
Um David and Donna's kids would not be 16 and 20. Jesus I'm not that old!
My boycott is still going strong.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched a re-run of this the other night at 3 in the am..and man did I used to love this show

Anonymous said...

Me too Jana - like in the same caliber as SATC.
But seriously...they should really stop the madness!

Anonymous said...

I hear you...this is not a Degrassi that we can just add a new generation too...

Anonymous said...

And let me clarify here...i'm not saying that 90210 is in the same league as SATC but the obsession I had with 90210 15 years ago is similar to the obsession I have with SATC now.
I was Brenda then and Charlotte now (lmao-just kidding but thought it would give a wee chuckle to the crew)

JEWELS said...

LOL...it's Ok melissa in my head I'm Angelina Jolie...the crazy all balances out.

Anonymous said...

I'm Ryan Phillipe's girlfriend it's all good