Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Hills Revealed


Topless Pictures of Audrina have surfaced on the net. She released this statement through her rep to TMZ.
"I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn't know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me."
Audrina is 22. Just out of high school was about 3 years ago.
Whatever, I believe the only reason she was mad really was because this was pre-boob job, all that money and these are the ones that make it into the public.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the pre boobs?! What a silly girl-why would she think she needs implants.
It's just becoming more and more obvious how much girls are objectifying and selling themselves to make it in Hollywood - terrible!

Anonymous said...

I am just wondering at what point of boredom do you go "you know what we should do, oh yeah topless pics"...I never went through this faze

Anonymous said...

I did!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and those pix will be up here soon K (fed)