Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh No She Di-ent


Heidi Montag is coming out with a new clothing line. I can't take this shite anymore. I wonder if these people actually think they are going to make it to the Versace or Chanel level?

Not only is she coming out with her own line, she also slamming Lauren's line. She tells Us Mag,

"Lauren's line is not necessarily something I would wear. She's trying a high-fashion thing, but it's a little overpriced. Mine is fun and flirty for the everyday woman. Most people can't afford $200 for one dress."

oh and remember when she went to school for a day in Season One of The Hills? Yeah she still considers that relevant.

"When we were in school, I was the designer, and she was in, like, product development."

I believe on the first day they teach you your colors right...primary and otherwise?








Here's a couple of her looks that will soon be gracing the back of hookers across America. Good work!


source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

You've got Award Blog ;-)

http://zinquirilla.blogspot.com/2008/03/premio-bloguero-arte-y-pico.html

Regards!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

It looks like she went to any department store (walmart or the bary)and took the label off the clothes and called it her own., we've been there and seen these designs

Anonymous said...

sorry that was mee anon

Anonymous said...

Well I haven't seen the zebra print with the ass hanging out at Wal-Mart - must be an original.

Anonymous said...

haha true walmart has way more class than this chic