Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cars Be Gone


Papa Spears is having a good ole fashion auction y'all! The court has granted him permission to sell some of Britney's seven cars.
"Lawyers for Jamie Spears stated that the cost of maintaining the fleet of vehicles was too expensive and that the sale of "a certain of" her cars "will save substantial expense to the conservatorship (Britney's) estate."
It makes sense I guess. I mean a car is not really an investment, they only go down in price over the years, right? Other than those muscle cars people have an obsession with...you know what forget it I have no clue what I'm talking about.
Purses are not an investment either but if I went crazy and someone came in and decided to sell some of them I would have to slap a biatch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the coach would be the first to go

JEWELS said...

OMDB

Anonymous said...

I still refer to mine as the coach...