Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kevin Speaks


Kevin Federline opened up to In Touch Magazine about fatherhood.
"Kevin on his kids: “I spend most of the day chasing my kids around the house. Their needs define my schedule every day.”

Kevin on ex-wife Britney Spears: “It is so very important to me that my children will always know and never question, that no matter what happens, they have a mommy and daddy who love them very much.

Kevin on his long-term goals: “I’m going to be the best role model for my kids. And if that example helps other young, single dads who might be going through the same experiences that I am right now, it would be a great compliment.”
I used a picture of his other kids this time beacause they need some love too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really he wants to set a good example...ummmm what exactly is his main source of income, does he have a job????

Anonymous said...

What the hell are they riding on? Is it a pony drawn cart? WTF