Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!





I Hope every one's Easter Weekend was filled with overdoses of turkey, chocolate and wine. In my case it was turkey, chocolate and Bacardi but whatevs...to each their own.
In an effort to bring a little cheese to Easter, Heidi and Spencer went on an All American Easter Egg hunt with a rented child. Adding props to their normal paparazzi overkill is really taking it to another level. Kudos.
Don't forget to tune into the Season Premiere of THE HILLS tonight on MTV. It's an hour! Oh My!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually starting to think that these two are some sort of hollywood prop-like robots or something.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking they are the world's most annoying, idiotic, papz loving gayness couple..but that's just me

Anonymous said...

I completely agree-I just meant they're so puke it's almost unreal

Anonymous said...

Oh for sure..anytime this do are up to something they make sure the papz are ready to snap them