Monday, March 31, 2008

Nikelodeon's Kid Choice Awards



The Kid's Choice Awards was this weekend. Ashlee Simpson went with the Neon shoes...never OK by me. Nice dress though.

I think this is what we call a desperate attempt to get in the rags with pregnancy rumors by Jennifer Love Hewitt.


The Jonas Brothers looking like Miami Vice rejects.


Miley Cyrus


Rihanna


Hayden Penetanguishian...or whatever her name is


Chris Brown

Flawless America Ferrara...I wish she went a little more casual though.

Cameron Diaz...who I salute because she always seems to make it to this award show.



Jessica Alba manages to put out a smile...it is for the kids after all.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is JLH preggers?

JEWELS said...

It can be the only excuse for that horrid display of clothing, no?

Anonymous said...

love the jonas brothers comment! and why is rhianna in track pants?!?!

JEWELS said...

I don't know if people think it's just kids and they are not judging them or what, but people did not turn out the fashion for this event

Anonymous said...

Goddamn Jonas brother on the far right stole my outfit for the wedding this weekend. I can't wear it now!

April411 said...

I know the 80's styles are coming back but I don't remember them looking this bad. Good comment on the Jonas brothers. I use to like Jessica Alba but she acts as if she is the only one who has ever been pregnant or a star. Give us a break! You are gonna suffer through labor just like the rest of us!