Friday, March 28, 2008

Lindsay Got A Job!


Lindsay Lohan is famous but really she's only done one good movie, Mean Girls. Word in the business was that she was un-hireable, fortunately for her someone actually agreed to work with her!
"Lohan, 21, will play one of Manson's cult followers, Nancy Pitman, in the movie Manson Girls, E! Online reports. The site quotes the film's producer, Brad Wyman, as saying, "Yes, I am doing it with Lindsay."
Um I'm not sure that means he's filming with her...lots of people are "doing it with Lindsay"...bad third grade joke? Ah well I got a chuckle out of it.
Either way I love murder and Psychopathic killers, I hope to be one myself one day, so I'll have to try to get past the fact that she's in the movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got a chuckle out of it :D