Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SHITE! SHITE! SHITE!


The Hills premiere was ASS!
I'm not sure if it's that the whole scripted reality thing that got to me or the crazy bad acting, bad acting that's not really supposed to be acting. I guess I should call it bad acting naturally.
Extremely predictable, like getting their gowns first was not going to result in the shoe store being closed.
And wearing your ball gown out to a club was not going to come back and bite you in the ass, even if the bite was in the form of a curling iron.
The gazes from the seemingly smelly french guy, the vespa, getting the dress in the nick of time, the stolen music from the finale of Sex And The City. It was all OVERKILL.
Then we've got the homies in Colorado. Is it me or was Heidi not capable of making any facial movements? It must have been taped two days post-op. And what's up with all the bronzer in Colorado?
I found it hard to watch them fight when the other day it looked like an Easter Bunny had exploded on them.
Back in L.A. , Brody became involved in a serious relationship that's sure to weather the sands of time in the two days that Lauren's been in Paris. We know how hard it can be to wait a week for a girl. And Audrina didn't think this news could wait until Lauren was back from her dream of going to Paris...good one!
All in all...I can't wait to hate the rest of the season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was bored..not even sure if I will stick out the whole season

JEWELS said...

GASP! No I think it was because it was an hour...too much gayness. Half hour is short and to the point. And it was too much focus on Paris...it will get better, don't go.

Anonymous said...

Oh I won't...just having a blah day so I guess I was taking it out on the Hills..but I agree let's keep it short and sweet 1/2hr tops