Monday, March 31, 2008

An Hour...For real?


So it turns out that last week's hour premiere of The Hills was not just a special premiere thing, it's an hour this week as well.
Last week I was bored out of my mind, it convinced me that yes, sometimes you can have too much shite in one show. An overdose of cheese if you will, not recommended for that lactose intolerant.
When it comes down to it, I'm still going to set up shop in front of the television and watch, let's just hope the addition of Audrina and the crew getting back to Cali will help out. Maybe throw in a couple Dynasty bitch slaps here and there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do they feel it necessary to be on for an hr...talk about killing the show

Anonymous said...

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kieran.....Any woman who watches this show needs to give their head a shake....I heart you Kieran

JEWELS said...

LMFAO!