Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ryan For STop Loss


Ryan Phillipe stopped by Howard Stern's radio show in an attempt to promote his newest film "Stop Loss". A film that I will have to check out, because really, who says no to Ryan Phillipe and Channing Tatum shirtless and sweating...not many.
Ryan ended up opening up to Howard about more than just his movie.
Ryan on Jake: “He’s a good dude…. I love her and I want her to happy, and it seems like she is.”

Ryan on hooking up with Ashlee Simpson in March 2007: “Again, not true. I stood next to her at a place called Les Deux, a club in Los Angeles.”

Ryan on hooking up with Britney Spears in May 2007: “Not true!”

Ryan on having sex with Jennifer Love Hewitt while shooting I Know What You Did Last Summer: “I did not have sex with [her]. It did occur to me. She was very young and her mother was there all the time… but I was in a hot tub with her when she was 18.”

Ryan on Lindsay Lohan wanting him: “Yeah
Well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird HS didn't ask him about me...

I am so into seeing this movie..I am thinking this week-end, any takers?

JEWELS said...

I'd say I'm in but we both know it will never happen...LOL

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me..I am going this week-end..my man's on the big screen and K is taking the kiddies for a bit so I am going