Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rehab For Depression


Kristen Dunst is speaking about her stint in Cirque Lodge Rehab Centre. She tells E that she was not battling problems with alcohol or drug but in fact was struggling with depression.
“I was struggling, and I had the opportunity to go somewhere and take care of myself," she continues. "I was fortunate to have the resources to do it. My friends and family thought it was a good idea, too. But I didn't know where to go. My doctor recommended Cirque Lodge.
Everyone feels like they have to defend me. They hear the rumors, and it puts them in a defensive position," she adds. "Now that I’m feeling stronger, I [am] prepared to say something.”
Kudos to her for talking about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i guess it is better than self medicating with persciprtion drugs

Anonymous said...

...and then ending up in rehab anyways.