Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Day Another Purchase


Brad and Angelina have slapped down 60 million dollars for an estate in France.

"...sprawling 1,000-acre estate in the south of France. With 35 bedrooms, plus a vineyard, lake, forest and moat...The pre-Roman estate also boasts a swimming pool, billiards room, indoor pool, his-and-hers gyms, sauna and jacuzzi and a huge banquet hall.

Magnificent cascading stone-walled terraces have been replanted with 13 different varieties of olives, and water is everywhere on the sprawling estate—20 fountains, aqueducts and a stream that runs through hidden tunnels, passes through the moat and fills the lake.

Except for the ponies and goats grazing in the nearby fields, “the house is surrounded by a forest so they’ll have total privacy, which is exactly what they’re after
,”





You may think I 'm joking but I have always wanted a moat. Moats are a sign that your ass has made it.


source source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just another reason to hate these bastards. WTF needs moat?

I'm gonna build one in front of 1015, name my child something really gay and then steal someones wife.....Maybe I would get the press instead of this eejit!

I don't like her!

April411 said...

This place looks like a small village. I have to say that it is beautiful. Oh to be rich!