Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kristen's Clean


Kristen Davis recently told Health magazine she's a recovering alcoholic .
"I’m a recovering alcoholic," the actress, 43, tells Health. "I’ve never hid it, but I’ve been sober the whole time I’ve been famous, so it wasn’t like I had to go to rehab publicly."
She says "it’s caused a lot of confusion out in the world. I get sent many a Cosmo! I never drink them.
"I believe [alcoholism] is a disease. I don’t think you can mess with it."
She says people used to say to her "'Couldn’t you just have one glass of champagne?'
"And I would say, 'No,'" Davis recalls. "I’m doing well. I still have occasional bad days. Why risk it
?"
You learn something new everyday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - good that she's so open with it to help others.

Anonymous said...

I never would have guessed..and I agree with Melissa..ppl should not feel ashamed about it

Anonymous said...

I'm not ashamed! Send those cosmos you ain't drinkin this way honey!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!