Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby Book


Thomas Beatie, the worlds first pregnant man is planning on releasing a book Love Makes a Family: A Memoir of Hardship, Healing and an Extraordinary Pregnancy.
Will you read?
Pregnancy books kind of make me sick because it's all the same shite, "this is the most amazing experience" blah blah blah. I watched people close to me go through pregnancy and it's nothing but vomit, gas, and loss of bladder control. I'm sure it's fabulous and all and I would love to do it one day but you've read one you've read em all I think, whether the info's coming from a man or a woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usher had a kid?

JEWELS said...

yeah

http://jewels-whatevah.blogspot.com/2007/11/ridiculous.html

He's posing with him on the cover of Essence soon in a fathers Day issue