Friday, May 23, 2008

Mo Drama


Denise Richards is talking and like I said before it ain't pretty.
"Last week, I sent Charlie a text message asking him if he's going to Family Day [for daughter Sam's school] and letting him know Sam was sick with a cold," Richards told the New York Post.
"His response was, 'I hope you and your worthless retarded father get cancer and join your stupid mom. Rot in hell you [bleeping] whore,'" Richards claims. "My mom died of cancer. This is what I deal with on a weekly basis.
"He missed Dad's day at the school, and my father had to go in his place. And this is how he talks to me
?"
And when asked about that Sperm request email she responded, "I don't want Charlie's prostitute-tranny-infested sperm," OH SNAP!
Of course after all this the Queen of all statements released one saying she's lying and that he would call in a computer DNA dude to show that that email came from her address and was not doctored at all. Charlie says "Computer DNA — it is conclusive."
This is like the longest episode of Divorce Court EVER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is she still claiming to be protected her kids and a private person?

JEWELS said...

Yeah she mother of the year...

Anonymous said...

The best is how when Whoppi was blasting her she totally switched into poor me mode and used the death of her mother to cancer to justify her situation and actions.

Anonymous said...

I know nobody was even talking about her mother..it was great