Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Hogan Crash


Brooke Hogan and her father were involved in a car accident in Clearwater Florida. Apparently her tire blew and someone hit her and that caused her to hit another car.
No one was hurt and Brook blogged that her seat belt saved her life.
This come just weeks after her brother was sent to jail for an accident he caused that left this friend in critical condition.
I always fear my tire blowing, it's something that never happened to me and for the life of me I can 't remember what to do in the situation. I try to remember what Sabir taught me in driving school but I got nothin'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, Sabir!

JEWELS said...

I still see him driving around the neighbourhood...I think I cut him off once, LOL.

Anonymous said...

my tire blew once on the highway..and all I can recall is a lot of screaming going on...

JEWELS said...

See I'd like to think I 'd be calm but who the hell am I kidding...