Tuesday, May 27, 2008

STFU


Sharon Stone said the the earthquake in China was Karma getting back at them for what the Chinese Government has done to Tibet and it's citizens.
“I’m, you know, not happy about the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans, because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else... And then I’ve been, this, you know, concerned about, oh, how should we deal with the Olympics, because they’re not being nice to the Dali Lama who is a good friend of mine. And then all this earthquake and all this stuff happened, and I thought, is that karma?...
Sharon really should have thought of what an insensitive thing that was to say, and also I'm sure China is the only place where people still think she's a valid actress. Her and The Hoff.
This ridiculous quote is coming from a woman who wears animal carcasses as evening wear, if she were mauled by a bear would that be a tragedy or just plain old Karma?

No comments: