Friday, February 01, 2008

Britney Round-Up


Britney Spears is still in the coo coo's nest. Here are the latest details.
Britney has been labled a G.D. (Greatly Disabled) this is a huge deal in the shrink world and means you are not capable of taking care of your basic needs "such as the acquisition of food, clothing or shelter. Being G.D. is one of the criteria for involuntary commitment."
While in the hospital, Britney's making some outrageous accusations against her mother.
"We're told Britney screamed, "The only reason she's admitting me is because she wants to be alone with her boyfriend! She wants to sleep with my boyfriend!!" Britney never said exactly who she was talking about.
When Brit calmed down, she talked about her kids, how much she misses them and how it's unfair that she doesn't have them."
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
Get better Britney...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help but wonder what the real truth behind the matter is???
I hope she writes a tell all book one day..

Anonymous said...

I heard on the way in that she thinks she is Princess Diana reincarnated.....This is one loopy chick!

And she was alive when Diana died so how could she be her reincarnated??

JEWELS said...

I would wait in line for that book.

Anonymous said...

signed copy please

Stephanie said...

First it'll be a book, then a movie. There might even be enough drawa with this one to create a broadway play!

Anonymous said...

oh I'd see the movie as well

JEWELS said...

I wonder is they would cast me??

Anonymous said...

I don't see why not..as Brit Brit right

JEWELS said...

Yah I mean I've got the moves, I'd just have to stop washing my hair for a couple weeks.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!