Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Book


Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen have revealed that they will be releasing a coffee table book called Influence.
"It will feature “the most interesting, challenging, creative people we know — the ones who helped pave the way for us and our generation,” Ashley said in a statement.

Among them: shoe guru Christian Louboutin, actress Lauren Hutton, photographer Terry Richardson and writer Bob Colacello.

“Ashley and I interviewed the people who have inspired us, with the hope that they will inspire and teach others,” Mary-Kate said."
It would really inspire me if they gave me some of their money, now there's a business venture.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree.....I have to say about these two though......I think they have very unique facial qualities that make them quite pretty (don't throw tomatos at me please;)

JEWELS said...

They are so miserable though. And I can't see past the unwashed hair

Anonymous said...

I don't see it Melissa..but in saying that I never liked them from their diaper days on FH

Anonymous said...

i think they are beatiful, although you can't tell most of the time cause of the way they walk around with unkept hair and hobo clothes...i seriously do though, i like their eyes noses, lips, chins - everything./...i sound like a dyke :S

Bangs and a Bun said...

Christ on a bike - that pic of them is gonna give me night terrors.

Anonymous said...

LMAO...christ on a bike..I love that..sorry bangs and a bun I am going to have to steal that one