Monday, February 25, 2008

Is She For Real


Peta scares the shite out of me...seriously.

They had a little something to say about Sharon Stone's choice of accessories at an Oscar Party last night.

"Maybe Sharon, passed over by the Academy yet again, was jealous of Ratatouille's Oscar win and thought a rodent paw might go with her haggard look. Her accessories these days are as dead as her career."

LONG LIVE PETA! ..for real red paint scares me. How on earth would I get that stuff out of my Mink.


source

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

first of all wtf is the point of that god awful brooch

Anonymous said...

exactly-it's ugly and a bit scary

Anonymous said...

i don't have an opinion on whether or not i believe wearing fur is wrong, but this brooch wrong!! a paw is NEVER appropriate...it's quite disgusting! is she wearing my cat?!?...why would anyone wear this???

Anonymous said...

LOL to D's comment is she wearing my cat..............
that's what I am wondering does that outfit get planned around the paw or the paw around the outfit..can you imagine thinking that one out "what shoes go best with fluffy's foot"....

Anonymous said...

Oh no anon was me

Anonymous said...

Dare to be different ladies....a wee paw here and there never hurt anybody!

JEWELS said...

I actually prefer the face as a broach...

Anonymous said...

now that's thinking outside the box!