Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dina Lohan Weighs In

Dina Lohan is talking about her view of Lindsay's recent nude photo shoot.
"It was very tastefully done," Dina tells PEOPLE of the photos, a recreation of Marilyn Monroe's legendary 1962 photo shoot shot by Bert Stern. "I respect the photographer as an artist, so I look at them artistically. For him to call Lindsay 46 years later and to say can you recreate these photos is an honor. I looked at it as art, and as Lindsay doing a character. So I don't look at them like it's Playboy; she was being a character. So if you look at it that way, you can look at it as a mother."
What she really meant to say is "Lindsay pays the bills, so I can't object."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be shocked if wee see Lindsay in Playboy one day.

Anonymous said...

i agree with Melissa..
but seriously orange is no good