Friday, February 22, 2008

QUOTE OF THE DAY


LAPD Chief Willian Bratton on "The Britney Law".
“What we need is Britney Spears to stay home instead of traipsing all over town. That would solve the problem. We don’t need additional laws…. I’ve got laws coming out my ears to deal with this issue….

What you have is several young women in this town and several young men basically making fools of themselves and tying up not only my resources but the resources of the media that would do better covering legitimate stories instead of a bunch of airheads running around out there
.”
Damn.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA THAT WAS BALLSY.

Bangs and a Bun said...

Whoever said this is my new hero. I loves it!

Bangs and a Bun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hear Hear...ain't that the truth...
WTF is bangs and a bun???

JEWELS said...

Go check out her blog...she's funny

Anonymous said...

I just spent about 10 minutes on her blog (I really should have working) and you're right Jewels....She's funny. I'll hit it again for sure. Good Job Bangs and a bun.

Bangs and a Bun said...

Oh my God you guys - I feel like Sally Field winning the Oscar..."They like me! They really like me!"

But seriously though, I appreciate the kind words and please do stop by my bloggage and comment.

Thanks amigos!

Anonymous said...

i agree stay home and try to win visitation rights.. no need to tramp yourself all over town or in her case at the local walmart