Wednesday, February 20, 2008

JoJo Who?


Remember Jojo? Yeah didn't think so. There were rumors that she turned down the role for Hannah Montana, so she decided to clear things up on her myspace.
"I was not interested in doing a television show like that because I did not want to be that kind of artist. I am more concerned with being a legitimate artist; not one created for the captive tween audience, from a television show. They were going to use the same formula that they did with Hillary Duff and her show, and I did not want to be a manufactured..
....artist. I wanted to do it on my own; the old fashioned way; with talent, determination, and hard work, and without a television show, which is fed to the tween masses. This is the same reason I have turned down every reality show that has been offered to me, since I signed my record deal. For me, it is about integrity."
That's really working out for you!
Just admit it...you missed the job of a lifetime homie. Hannah Montana is loaded, and you are living off that stupid soccer video song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you missed the boat honey and now you are trying to pretend that it was the best decision for you...