Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pink Speaks


Pink has reached out to her fans and posted a message thanking them for their good wishes.
“Hi everybody.
I wanted to reach out personally to all my fans/friends out there in the world. First and foremost, thank-you for all of your support and love, it means a lot to me right now. The most important thing for you all to know, is that Carey and I love each other so so much. This break up is not about cheating, anger, or fighting. I know it sounds like cliche bulls***, but we are best friends, and we will continue to be. All I know at this point, is that I want to make the best album I can, and Carey wants to do the best possible job he can with everything he has going on. He is a good man, so please support him as well. One never knows the future, but mine and Careys’ just might involve beach babies and sunshine one day. Just not right now.
Thanks for the concern and caring.
X Miss P
p.s. It just comes down to Carey not having the right "parts" to keep me happy.
No really it was good of her to make a statement to her fans. The three of them must feel very appreciated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

From the sounds of that statement they could have stayed together and worked on things though, but no one cares about marriage these days!

Anonymous said...

what does her hubby do....
seriously do ppl really offer support to these two?

JEWELS said...

Her husbands a skater or biker...some kind of wheel sport.

He was cute on the Surreal Life though

Anonymous said...

oh no he did the surreal life??

Anonymous said...

HE ALSO OWNED THAT TATTO SHOP, THE ONE IN VEGAS THAT STARTED THE WHOLE TATTO SHOW PHASE.