Thursday, February 21, 2008

Family Fun In The


The Jolie-Pitt fam hit the slopes. As much as I think it's cute and nice that they are spending so much time together I also can't help but think of the disasters that a trip like this would present. Kids are bad as Hell!

And they have so many...it's like a death sentence.


Zahara's face is the best thing I have ever seen...ever.

"What the hell is this white shit...it's freaking cold! Get me Coco! "




Even The Messiah made an appearance!


source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that Angie and Brad have hats on but Shiloh and Zahara are without?

Anonymous said...

Good call Anon....if this were Brit that would have been on the front page of every mag.....Big letters...."BRIT FREEZES CHILDREN!"

Anonymous said...

none of the kids have hats on..maybe the kids forgot their hats at home...geez

Anonymous said...

Nope, take the kids away from them! I'm gonna start a website.

JEWELS said...

They are skiing in California. According to People Magazine it was mids 40's...that's like 8 degrees celsius which is like flip flop weather to us Canucks...

8 degrees translates to SPF 15 in my white ass language.