Friday, February 29, 2008

That's Nice


Jamie Lynn Uncle is coming forward and speaking about JL's pregnancy. He sys "history repeats itself" because Jamie was an accident too.
"The relative tells In Touch magazine that the young actress' father Jamie was concerned when his wife Lynne announced she was pregnant - because he had had a vasectomy after the couple's second child, Britney.
Uncle Willie says, "Jamie got awfully mad. He said it couldn't be his."
Unlce Willie? Is this for reals?
Whatever, I too was a "surprise"...the best ones usually are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatevah!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I am sure Uncle Willy is being disowned from the family..true or not what a thing to come public with...WAy to be Uncle Willy, why not grab some dignity

Anonymous said...

I was planned and am pretty sure I'm the best one!

JEWELS said...

yeah right...I am the golden child. LMAO...