Friday, April 27, 2007

Woman Tries to Kill Jesse James




A pshyco named Marcia Valentine tried to run over Sandra Bullocks husband yesterday. This woman has stalked Sandra before.

"At around 10:40 a.m. James found the suspect, Marcia Valentine, lying on their driveway," Amormino said.

"He told her to leave, but instead she got into her 2004 silver Mercedes and tried to run him over three to four times. ...Valentine tried to kill him." Bullock, 42, as well as James's 10-year-old son, Jesse Jr., witnessed the attack.

"Both Jesse James and Sandra Bullock are fine and it is now in the hands of the authorities,"


That's some scarry stuff. I have never been stalked ....always the stalker never the stalkee, story of my life.



source picsource

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! - Ain't it the truth!

Anonymous said...

You know you have lost when....
tal about obsessive and i thought I was bad...

Anonymous said...

They have a kid. As a guy I can tell you that just because this is a woman who is doing the stalking it is no less scary than if it were a man. Nutts is nutts. I would have freaked out with some chick lying in my driveway while my kid was in the house. I probably would have started swinging with out thinking

JEWELS said...

They don't have kids together but he has 2 sons I think.

Unstable people scare me. Seriously on the subway (circa 2001 LOL) pshycos flock to me. I hate it! They are to shifty.

Anonymous said...

he has a son and two daughters and it's sad that I know this..
I had a wee stalker once..them were the days..banging at my door "jana, jana"..now all I have is a 2 year that thinks I am his b-friend..good times

JEWELS said...

AHH WEE KEAG!

I'm positive he associates you with Tim Hortons. EVERY GD MORNING he ask for yuo in the line up.

I believe hes free in 2008.

Anonymous said...

why does he associate me with TH??
I've never seen you guys in the line up there..that's funny..
Well I do like em' young..tell him to call me