Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jackass


Last night on Idol contest Chris Richardson a Virginia Native offered his condolences to Virginia Tech. Post prformance Chris said, "My heart and prayers go out to Virginia Tech. I have a lot of friends over there. Be strong,"
It was at that point the the camera flashed to Simon Cowell and caught him mid eye roll. A American Idol Exec says, "Look, in his defense, Simon felt Chris was cynically deflecting his criticism, It was unfortunate... he clearly was unaware the camera was on him when he rolled his eyes, and he was hardly making a rude gesture to the victims."
Apparently it was only not acceptable because the camera was on him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw it too - he doesn't want the tragedy to affect the ratings - I truly believe a word wouldn't have been said if Chris didn't say something.
And on a side bar - Jana I think your Melinda Dolittle prediction may be right-Blake was shite last night.

Anonymous said...

I missed lasy night's episode but way to go Simon..way to make your haters hate you even more

Anonymous said...

I think Doolittle is the next American Idol

Anonymous said...

DICK