Friday, April 27, 2007

A Mess-up Becomes a Photo-op




Tyra banks and Russell Simmons were having lunch in a Manhatten restaurant and they decided to dine and dash. Well, they claim it was a misunderstanding. He said he was gonna pick up the cheque and she said no...you know the polite fight over the bill at the end of dinner.

Anyways both assumed the other paid and they left.

Tyra was on The View yesterday and she cleared it all up.


"I read the [newspaper] and they're saying I'm cheap and I didn't pay the bill," Banks said on The View Thursday.

"So I'm on my way after this with my $120 and I'm going to give it to them." Indeed, Banks showed up to make good on the check, says Reyes.

"She was really apologetic and also she was really embarrassed," he says. "She was great. She was very much a lady."

As for the gratuity, Reyes says, "She left a wonderful tip. She was quite generous."



source picsource

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just knew this was coming!!