Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Different View *UPDATED*





"ABC daytime has announced it was unable to come to a contractual agreement with The View co-host," the network said Wednesday. "As a result, her duties on the show will come to an end mid-June. "


It was all speculation this morning but it's now been confirmed by ABC. Rumer Mill says she's gonna be getting her own show.


**UPDATED**

Rosie Released this statement:

"This has been an amazing experience, and one I wouldn't have traded for the world. Working with Barbara, Joy and Elisabeth has been one of the highlights of my career, but my needs for the future just didn't dovetail with what ABC was able to offer me. To all the viewers out there, I just want to say 'thank you' for opening up your hearts and your homes to me this past year. But you can always find me at rosie.com. Here's hoping there's more confetti for all of us going forward."

source update source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think her show will make it

Anonymous said...

I really wish she would just disappear. Trump is right about one thing....small doses of this chick.

JEWELS said...

I don't mind her all that much. If I had to chose between just listening to her talk or four women at a table screaming I would tune in to her show.

The view sounds to me like feeding time at the hen house.