Thursday, April 19, 2007

Jackass Of The Day


Donald Trump was sent the outfit Rosie O'donnel wore in the film Exit to Eden. A boustier and underwear in a frame. Someone who purchased it in an auction thought Donald would like it.
He didn't, so he sent it to Barbara Walters.
I sent it to Barbara to hang in her office because I didn’t want it in mine. It was funny, except that it was really gross. It’s disgusting, I feel sorry for [Rosie’s] wife. It can’t be pleasant.”
He's dragging the hell out of this thing. GET OVER IT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He should get over this because at first I was on his side and I hate Rosie just as much but it's getting old now....

Anonymous said...

The guy has no originality-everytime someone askes him a question about the whole stupid situation he responds the exact same way.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand this sweep over of a guy..