Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Drew Named Most Beautifull


People Magazine has released their "Most Beautiful" list for '07. Drew was named number one.
Drew on her look:
"There's something great about real life," says Drew Barrymore. "You know, what you see is what you get." Although in her case, you're never really sure what that's going to be. "Some days I feel preppy," she says. "Some days I feel rock 'n' roll. Some days I feel hippie. Some days I feel glamorous. Some days I feel like a rebellious 13-year-old boy. And I think all are acceptable."
CLICK HERE for the Most Beautiful people spread on people's site. An they also did a photo shoot of stars with out their make-up (Drew being one, pictured above).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was #1

JEWELS said...

yeah

Anonymous said...

I don't agree with that

JEWELS said...

It's not just judged on looks though.

Let me guess you would want Kate.

JEWELS said...

My vote was for KNUT. I guess it got lost in the email.

Anonymous said...

WTF is knut?
No I know it's not just looks but I still would disagree

JEWELS said...

KNUT is the abandoned polar AHOLE. Recognize.

Anonymous said...

oH YEAH i FORGOT....NO NEED FOR NAME CALLING THOUGH

JEWELS said...

LMAO!