Monday, April 30, 2007

A Love Yardsale


Courtney Love's gonna sell Kurt's stuff.
"I’m going to have a Christie’s auction. (My house) is like a mausoleum. My daughter doesn’t need to inherit a giant … bag full of flannel … shirts. A sweater, a guitar and the lyrics to ‘(Smells Like) Teen Spirit’ — that’s what my daughter gets. And the rest of it we’ll just … sell."
And she claims to have not quite let go yet,
"I still wear his pajamas to bed," she says. "How am I ever going to go form another relationship in my lifetime wearing Kurt’s pajamas?"
In other words....I'm broke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this article this morning and it's pretty typical. Nothing she does shocks me. Some money will go to charity she says....my ass, charity ain't seeing any of this. I don't like the daughter either. I read some quotes form her as well and she is too much like mommy. She has Kurts eyes though.

Anonymous said...

OMG she looks just like him..and I would be pissed off to if my dad killed himself