Thursday, April 19, 2007

At Your Service...


Angelina Jolie Recently gave an interview to OK! Magazine and revealed some intimate details about her childhood.


"I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties. Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off. I got in a lot of trouble!"


Later in her teen years...



"I had started having sex with my boyfriend and the sex and the emotions didn't feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back. We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I'd cut myself. I have a lot of scars. It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened."


When asked why she's tamed...


"It had something to do with becoming a mother. That was the biggest change in my life and made me feel complete. I learned to accept responsibility for myself, my children and my partner."


Sorry I didn't post this because I heard her say all this stuff on "Inside the Actors Studio" last year. My bad.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is who we want adopting the children of the world. Got a problem?? Here's a knife go cut youself up a bit;)

JEWELS said...

Whatevah!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Ghandi, can you imagine if we found out that Maya or Keagan were doing what she was doing in Kindergarden - I'd have a meltdown!!!

JEWELS said...

I would have heart failure for sure. I don't even like when kegan says penis. LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Keagan is the DON JUAN in his daycare. He's like a pimp, beats up all the girls!

JEWELS said...

LMGDAO!!
He really does though.
He lays down the PIMP HAND.

"Where's my play-dough B**CH"

Anonymous said...

PIMP!!!!