Monday, April 23, 2007

Go Ricky! Go Ricky!


Ricky Lake is sharing her birth with the world! Ricky is in a new Documentary called "The Business of Being Born." wich apparently will answer any question woman have about the pregnancy/birthing experience.
"Ricki decided to include her personal home video of herself giving birth to her second child, Owen, 5, nude in a bathtub. Ricki says the filming of her birth wasn't initially intended for the public, but she hopes it will serve to empower and educate women."
I want the old Ricky back. Maybe the the doc. will end with a paternity test, or a musicalk number from her Crybaby/Hairspray days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do people film that shite...I mean to each their own but I guarantee the kid being born is never going to watch that video and I for one do not need to see myself pushing a human being out of me..the friggin big mirror was bad enough..never mind showing it to the world

JEWELS said...

I would never film my own. Press power post pardum people. Capture the kid when he's clean.

Anonymous said...

LMGDAO!!! I'm with you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I won't get into this child birth thing again.....

CRY BABY WAS GREAT THOUGH!

Anonymous said...

Smart guy!

JEWELS said...

A True classic.