Friday, April 27, 2007

Jayden's Foot...and maybe a surprise appearance?








Britney spent some time with her kids 'yall!

She brought the rug rats to the dance studio (always a fun trip for a toddler) and we have managed to catch a glimpse of Jayden James' hand. I'm getting suspicious about this kids lack of public appearances. He's worse than SURI!



In other Britney news, there are rumors that a performance at the house of blues featuring a band called M+M's is actually a surprise appearance by Britney. It's said that M+M's is a group made up of Britney and 3 female back-up dancers. It would explain the frequent dance studio trips.



source source

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's right nobody has yet scene that kid yet, right?

Anonymous said...

Really, never? Nobody?

Anonymous said...

who cleans up skunk feces??

JEWELS said...

LMGDAO!!!
That skunk has been ruining your life.

Bud, the child has never been seen. Once through a mirror, but it wasn't clear.

Anonymous said...

JuJu I feel like I have been harbouring all the wildlife in my neighbourhood..I think they call me the skunk lady..I wish the skunk would find a new home miles and miles away from mine...here come the tears

JEWELS said...

I can just see him running away to the forset.

"Born Free" playing in the backround...pan over to JANJAN with a solitary tears rolling down the cheek.


goodtimes

Anonymous said...

you get me like no one else