Monday, March 12, 2007

Bring That Thing Back in the House



Elizabeth Hurley got married last weekend in India. It was a lavish event that was like a week long, including the London Ceremony and the Indian Ceremony.

I hate this bitch so I didn't post anything about it. She's a smug Brit and makes me wanna cross the pond and slap her )anger issues, I know).

I would just like to mention that her son scares the SHIT out of me. His name is Damien. And he totally looks like he should be starring at you from the top of the stairs in your house.

I really wish papz would stop taking his photo.


source









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks exactly like that kid I see roaming your basement in the middle of the night....scary shit!

Anonymous said...

OMG I am still laughing from "bring that thing back in the house"..thanks I needed a good chuckle..
My wedding will be a week long as well

JEWELS said...

Bud you seem to think this is a laughing matter! WTF??
He really will haunt my dreams forever!!

Anonymous said...

Serious it appears every morning at like 3 am.....I know because that's when I get up to watch 90210

JEWELS said...

LMAO I just chocked on my Melba Toast...

Anonymous said...

LMAO