Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Can You Believe It


It seems like yesterday Brit made the last walk into the doors of Promises Rehab Centre. Well it's almost been 31 days and she will be walking the streets of LA shorty...just hopefully not at night on Sunset Blvd.
According to TMZ Brit and KFed have decided to make the custody 50/50 as soon as she finishes her program. they also claim that Britney has completely turned herself around.
I really want Brit to do well. I truly believe she was sick and was desperately trying to prove something to someone, what or who, I don't know! But it was a horrible and sad thing to watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish her all the best as well but come on there is no way in hell that in just 31 days she has turned herself around and got it all figured out..If only it were all that easy

Anonymous said...

No I agree, I think it had a lot to do with post partum - given the right meds, she could be doing much better.