Friday, March 23, 2007

Trouble Waking Up?


Do you and the snooze button have a couple meetings in the morning? Well "Clocky" can help you!
This new alarm clock will let you push snooze once and then it jumps off the nightstand and rolls around the room looking for a place to hide. The next time it goes off you are forced to get up and find it, in turn, getting your lazy hole out of bed and off to work.
This thing is GD GREATNESS!! I would not last with it though as it would for sure be thrown against the wall on the second to third day. Check out all the features and some more info.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hell no! This is not for me for sure.

JEWELS said...

Can you imagine me looking for it in the morning?? LMAO!

I'm already bitchy enough!

Anonymous said...

I have never really gotten the whole "snooze" concept-just makes me more tired (especially when it's someone I'm sleeping beside who has to get up earlier than me but insists on snoozing 6 or 7 times)

Anonymous said...

I feel the same as Melissa the snooze button just makes me even more tired, pissed off and usually late so I don't use it