Monday, March 19, 2007

Is This Britney's New BF?


I was reluctant to post the rumors before but now this losers starting to talk about his rumored romance with Britney Spears.
The two have apparently grown close over the weeks that Brit has been in Rehab. He claims to be her rock and confidant.
While being photographed with the papz he claimed , "It will all come to light (the relationship) very soon, I promise you."
And Guess what...HE'S IN AN UNKNOWN BAND!! Imagine that.
He says this has nothing to do with him trying to promote his band.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks like this geek Sean that I used to know..
Shirt is too tight there my friend as your button is about to pop..
Is this her tennis pal? Maybe I should enter rehab if it's this much of a meat market

Anonymous said...

LOL!
No the guy playing tennis was not that bad looking...this guys's not in rehab with her but he attends her AA meetings.

Anonymous said...

Good way to get publicity for tha band. Date Britney Spears.......instant credibility amongst the rock world.....loser

Anonymous said...

Oh so I don't have to enter rehab it's AA that is the pick-up joint..I thought you weren't supposed to date until a year into sobriety..where is her sponsor?

JEWELS said...

You should apply for the job JANJAN.

Anonymous said...

Can't you just picture that "come one Brit let's hit the nearest Karaoke bar and get hammered"..
I should..

JEWELS said...

JANJAN to BRIT

"Let see if you can beat my 90 BIATCH"