Friday, March 23, 2007

A Divorce Waiting To Happen?


Carey Hart speaks about his long distance marriage to PINK.
"But no matter what I've got going on I always try to find a week out of the month to go see her," said Hart, which he did to celebrate their first anniversary in January: "We took a nice bath and hung out together and that's about it." What else do they do to keep their romance alive? "Random hotels don't hurt," Hart said. "That always keeps it fun. We are kind of boring and kind of wild. Or we'll go camping and get drunk and get rowdy."
Depending on who my husband was. I thinkI would be OK with this little arragement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be 100% ok with this arraingement..I week out of every month works for me..the only thing that would bug me is the bath..get the hell out of the tub with me..no room for two

Anonymous said...

Why the hell do you want to get married Jana? No touchinmg in the bed, get out of the tub, and now apparently it's a prerequisite that he be away for 36 weeks a year?? Sup wit dat?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget there will be sitting on the lap either..
What? I don't need to be touched while I am sleeping simply for the fact I AM SLEEPING, the whole tub thing get out, get out..it's a one at a time sort of activity..and you know what they say absense makes the heart grow fonder especially since I have a tendancy to get bored..these to me will make the marriage work and last although I am not too sure how the hubby will feel..

Anonymous said...

LMAO! You're too much J-dog;)