Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Justin Self Absorbed? NOOO...


Some quotes from new "Details" interview:
"On the tabloids:
“I despise what they do. They create soap operas out of people’s lives. [Cameron and I] had our thing, and it’s over. They edit that stuff like MTV edits reality shows. It’s a spin game, and I choose not to take part in it.”
On being considered the New King of Pop:
“I tried so hard to be an R&B artist [with first solo album Justified] and it was the pop album of the year, and I was like, ‘F***. That’s the last thing I wanted but I was like, ‘So everyone considers me a pop artist? Well, fuck it. I’m going to do whatever I want to do.”
On surviving the boy-band apocalypse and becoming a man:
“I could give you a bunch of analogies about why I’m still around that would sound like hippie self-help bullshit. ‘I saw an opportunity and I took it?’ Fuck you. Sure, there’s a lot of luck involved. But on some level I have to believe in my ability. And I’m not apologizing to anyone. I worked fucking hard to get here.”
On being used by the Grammys for ratings:
“I’m the nice guy who follows through on the things he commits to. But I don’t know if I’ll be going through that sort of thing again. I feel like the Grammys used me for ratings. And look at it-they were up 18 percent.”
Shut the hell up Justin. That's all I have to say.
source pic source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like and appreciate the honesty. i though you would too.

JEWELS said...

You know what I just don't like him.

I like his music a lot but him I justr can't warm up to.

Anonymous said...

But he brought sexy back!

Anonymous said...

Ok Julie calm down no need for the harshness considering he is one of my new found crushes...
He is young and he is being honest and he is SEXY...
I'll be buying that mag

Anonymous said...

this must be your HOTTIE of the day