Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another Endevour


Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese are teaming up again.
"The Wolf of Wall Street. The story is based on the as-yet-unpublished autobiography of a Long Island stockbroker who was sentenced to 20 years in prison for refusing to cooperate with the FBI in a 1990s securities case. The case dealt with mob infiltration and the corruption of the corporate banking world on Wall Street. "
The two have worked together on films such as The Aviator, The Gangs of New York and The Departed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I watched the Departed and how good was that movie???
Leo was looking good and I am normally not a fan but I was here

JEWELS said...

Oh the HOTNESS was undeniable.

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome movie and I will watch this one just based on the last one

Anonymous said...

in the hopes that Leo will take off the clothes off this time

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this one will be a hit too-I'll definately watch it