Wednesday, March 14, 2007

FINALLY


Sarah Jessica Parker is starting her own fashion line called "Bitten". It is rumoured to be an affordable line with clothes for the everyday women.
It's about time! This woman is a fashion Icon. Whether you like her looks or not you have to admit she's constantly cutting edge, timeless, classic and origional all at the same time.
She made Manolo Blahnik a household name but also rocks jeans and a t-shirt while playing in the sand with her son. She took her flaws and embraced them to become in my words FLAWLESS.
TEAM CARRIE BRADSHAW!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Team Go!! I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

I am on board but Jules you do realize that Carrie Bradshaw is a fictional character right??

JEWELS said...

JANJAN are you kidding me?

You are supposed to be the one person who understands my fantasy world!!!!

Have I lost you??

Anonymous said...

Yeah Julie...Dr. Sheppard on the other hand, well he's living on Glebeholme right Jana?

Anonymous said...

Not sure what you are talking about Bud but I am still waiting for Michael to show up at my door once him and his brother clear their names

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! Good one.

JEWELS said...

Props!

Anonymous said...

thank you, thank you folks