Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Things That Make You Go HMMMMM....



All Scientology and Cruisey jokes aside I actually do think Katie Holmes loves Tom Cruise. Call me Nieve call my dumb...I don't care.
The Rags have jumped on these pictures of Tom and Katie at Connors basketball game where the couple look tired and unhappy. Ahhh have they not noticed that they have a one year old?
the magazines are saying that Tom forces Katie to stay in the sauna for hours to purify and then makes her drink vegetable oil to replace the sweat.
OFF THE WALL ACCUSATIONS.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the post to which you are refering and it was the first thing that came to my mind as well. They don't look happy and this guy is a goddamn whack job. Should have stayed with pacey.

Anonymous said...

I know why don't Dawson and Pacey cam and save her..Jen's dead so she can't help..
The papz came make anything seem cruisey..God if I was in the public eye and they caught me at some of K's hockey games..NO GOOD is all I can say..
Someone (Liza) told me that US is just like the Enquirer..is that true?

JEWELS said...

Pretty much...

That's what I mean though...were can they pull these things from?

Anonymous said...

SEE JANA NOT JUST A HAT RACK ALL THE TIME

Anonymous said...

there she is and with CAPS still on

Anonymous said...

there she is and with CAPS still on

JEWELS said...

LMAO!